The second in this unique driving tour series. The first is The Great War and More which takes you around a range of key WWI sites and cities.
The Road Trip Europe - Go Dutch guide is a circular tour where you can discover everything the Netherlands has to offer. Both of these tours link together wonderfully to make an entertaining one-month road trip where you will never be more than a day away from Calais.
Across North and South Holland, Friesland and Gelderland, you will wind your way through time, discovering how history has shaped the country you see today. From flowers and forests to food and fierljeppen, Go Dutch has something for everyone. You'll the best, and some of the most unexpected, highlights of the Netherlands. Along the way you'll learn about the not-to-miss sights, which are sure to make this a trip to remember. There's advice on where you can park your motorhome, pitch your caravan or tent or put your head down on a fluffy hotel pillow at the end of the day. And, for those moments when you just want a bit of down time, there’s information on where to eat and shop as well. This driving tour is suitable for motorbikes, cars, campervans and motorhomes.
Route Planner Key Features
- Unique driving tour around the Netherlands
- 5 walking tours, including Schiedam, Amsterdam, Enkhuizen and Scheveningen (The Hague)
- Historical background and important information given for each sight
- City maps for easy navigation on foot
- GPS coordinates and price guide for Aires, campsites, hotels, restaurants/cafes, shops and parking
- Useful info on where to park, eat, shop and stay, plus additional places to visit
- Tips and tricks to save you money and enhance your experience
- Suitable for any vehicle, at any time of year
- 10-14 day tour
You can look inside the guide here:
Road Trip Europe - Go Dutch
Paperback - 56 pages - A5 format
RRP £9.99 currently on offer at £4.99 including postage
Available direct from the publishers, order here
Vicarious Media Ltd
North Close Business Centre
Shorncliffe Industrial Estate
0131 208 3333