For your chance to win a free pitch at the Motorhome Show, Season Finale just enter our simple competition!
The Motorhome Show, Season Finale returns to Lincolnshire Showground on 20-22 September 2019. You could win a weekend pass to this Best of British themed show and be part of Warner’s last show of the season!
A huge exhibition area, four nights of Best of British themed entertainment and daytime entertainment including a BMMF flypast awaits you at this show.
Visitors can expect over 500 new and used vehicles for sale from 40+ national and local dealers. If it’s accessories you’re after, there will be over 200 specialist retailers showcasing thousands of outdoor leisure essentials, gadgets and gifts.
Enjoy 4 nights of live entertainment included in your camping pitch, with the likes of Moondogs, State of Quo, Glen Leon Band, plus many more! In addition, you will also receive a free ticket to the Saturday night headline performance from The Hollies and The Manfreds. This prize is to good to miss out on!
For more information head to www.showgoer.co.uk
To be in with a chance to win a free pitch, including show entry, at the show, please read the Competition Terms and Conditions below and simply answer the following question correctly:
Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 1st September 2019
One winner will be chosen at random from all valid correct entries
Our Competition Terms & Conditions
Entering the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, which all entrants agree to be bound by.
* This competition is administered by UKMotorhomes with these competition terms and conditions, and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
* The Competition is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 or over.
* One entry only per household is permitted. All multiple entries which we judge as being from the same source will be cancelled.
* There is no cash alternative, the prize is as stated and cannot be altered.
* The judge's decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* We cannot accept responsibility for any late or lost entries and reserve the right to reject entries, including but not limited to illegible, fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive entries, without notice.
* Entries must be received on or before the closing date of midnight, UK time, on Sunday 1st September 2019.
* Entrants agree to their name and town or city of residence being published, for the purpose of but not limited to, accompanying published entries or for authentication of the competition through the publishing of winner's details. No details will be supplied to third parties except for the purpose of ensuring the winner's ticket is issued.
* The draw will be made on the day following the closing date. 1 winning entry will be picked at random from the valid correct entries received.
* The winner will be notified by email, to the email address provided, the day after the closing date. The winner must provide their name, address, telephone number and email address in order to be eligible to receive the prize, as required by the competition instructions. The winner's details will be passed to Warners so that the ticket can be awarded.
* Tickets are not transferable and can only be claimed by the winning entrants.
* We will cancel an entrant's claims on the prize if no response to the notification email is received within 3 days of the notification being sent. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the notification email is not trapped by any spam filters. Late responses, for whatever reason, will not be accepted. If the prize in unclaimed after 3 days it will be reallocated by means of a further draw.
* An entrant's claim on the prize will be cancelled immediately if the notification email is bounced as undeliverable or rejected by the entrants ISP for whatever reason.
* Winner's details will be passed to Warners, who will contact the winning entrant with details of how to claim their prize.
* UKMotorhomes reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice.