For your chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the show just enter our simple competition!
The UK’s largest leisure vehicle event returns to the NEC in Birmingham from 16th to 21th October, showcasing all the new-for-2019 products from leading manufacturers including Swift, Bailey and Lunar. The Motorhome and Caravan Show features daily launches in the exciting LIVE Theatre, along with celebrity cooking demonstrations and expert talks from household names including George Clarke, Sharron Davies MBE and Dr Hilary Jones. It’s a fun day out for all the family!
While you’re there, try your hand at motorhome and campervan manoeuvring or enjoy a one-to-one towing experience with the official show tow car partner, Jeep. With over 400 exhibitors to explore and free entry for children aged 15 and under, there’s something for everyone.
For your chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the show, please read the Competition Terms and Conditions below and simply answer the following question correctly:
Competition closes Sunday 7th October 2018 - Winners' tickets must be collected at the Press Office at the NEC
Our Competition Terms & Conditions
Entering the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, which all entrants agree to be bound by.
* This competition is administered by UKMotorhomes with these competition terms and conditions, and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
* The Competition is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 or over.
* One entry only per household is permitted. All multiple entries which we judge as being from the same source will be cancelled.
* There is no cash alternative, the prize is as stated and cannot be altered.
* The judge's decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* We cannot accept responsibility for any late or lost entries and reserve the right to reject entries, including but not limited to illegible, fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive entries, without notice.
* Entries must be received on or before the closing date of midnight, UK time, on Sunday 7th October 2018.
* Entrants agree to their name and town or city of residence being published, for the purpose of but not limited to, accompanying published entries or for authentication of the competition through the publishing of winners details. No other details will be supplied to third parties except for the purpose of ensuring tickets are issued, labelled and waiting at the show press office when the winners arrive to collect their prize.
* The draw will be made on the day following the closing date. 10 winning entries will be picked at random from the valid correct entries received.
* The winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided, the day after the closing date. The winners must provide their name, address, and telephone number, in order to be eligible to receive the prize, as required by the competition instructions.
* Tickets are not transferable and can only be claimed by the winning entrants.
* We will cancel an entrant's claims on the prize if no response to the notification email is received within 3 days of the notification being sent. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the notification email is not trapped by any spam filters. Late responses, for whatever reason, will not be accepted. Tickets unclaimed after 3 days will be reallocated by means of a further draw.
* An entrant's claim on the prize will be cancelled immediately if the notification email is bounced as undeliverable or rejected by the entrants ISP for whatever reason.
* Tickets will not be posted. Winners must collect their tickets from the Show Press Office when they arrive at the NEC. Tickets will only be issued to winners who have provided their name, address, and telephone number to us so that we can pass these details on to the Show organisers, this is to ensure tickets are issued, labelled and waiting for winners at the press office when they arrive to collect their prize.
* UKMotorhomes reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice.
Tickets must be collected at the Press Office at the NEC, the Press Office is located outside Hall 18, suites 18.1 and 18.2. It is accessible from within the hall during the following hours:
Tuesday 16th: 08:00 – 18:00
Wednesday 17th: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday 18th: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday 19th: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday 20th: 09:30 – 18:00
Sunday 21st: 09:30 – 13:00
Ticket can be booked in advance by phoning 0844 873 7333 on online at the show website www.mcshow.co.uk
When booking before 23.59hrs 15/10/18
£8.50 Senior (over 60s),
After 15/10/18 prices revert to the on-the-door price:
A £1.25 transaction fee applies to telephone and online bookings. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable. Free show guide and towing & manoeuvring tuition are subject to availability. The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SCO38885). For show terms and conditions please visit www.mcshow.co.uk