Win a pair of tickets for the UK’s largest leisure vehicle event
From 17 to 22 October, the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2017 at Birmingham’s NEC showcases all the new-for-2018 products from the motorhome and caravan industry. With vehicles on display from leading manufacturers and dealers as well as celebrity chef appearances from household names such as Antonio Carluccio, Lisa Faulkner and Rustie Lee, there’s something for all to enjoy.
Launches at the show include the return of the iconic Airstream along with new motorhome model displays from Adria, Auto-Trail, Hymer, Bailey and Swift among a number of other well-renowned motorhome names. The show also boasts a special VW Campervan Through the Ages feature area for 2017, bringing together a range of the much-loved VW ‘bus’ from across the years as well as a new Accessories Megastore showing the latest leisure vehicle gadgets and goodies.
Our friends at the Motorhome & Caravan Show have given us some tickets, so you have the chance to visit the show for free!
We have 10 pairs of tickets to the Motorhome & Caravan Show up for grabs, for your chance to win just select the correct answer below, fill in your email address, and click the submit button - Please read the Competition Terms & Conditions below
For more information or to buy show tickets visit www.mcshow.co.uk
TICKETS TO BE COLLECTED BY THE WINNERS FROM THE SHOW PRESS OFFICE AT THE NEC
One entry per household - ALL entries which we judge as being from the same source will be invalidated.
Hint: We don't just check the email addresses when looking for duplicate entries!
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the competition terms and conditions below.
Entering the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, which all entrants agree to be bound by.
* This competition is administered by UKMotorhomes with these competition terms and conditions, and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
* The Competition is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 or over.
* One entry only per household is permitted. All multiple entries which we judge as being from the same source will be cancelled.
* There is no cash alternative, the prize is as stated and cannot be altered.
* Our judgement on all matters affecting this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* We cannot accept responsibility for any late or lost entries and reserve the right to reject entries, including but not limited to illegible, fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive entries, without notice.
* Entries must be received on or before the closing date of midnight, UK time, on Sunday 1st October 2017.
* Entrants agree to their name and town or city of residence being published, for the purpose of but not limited to, accompanying published entries or for authentication of the competition through the publishing of winners details.
* The draw will be made on the day following the closing date. 10 winning entries will be picked at random from the valid correct entries received.
* The winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided, within a few days of the closing date.
* The winners will be asked to provide their name, address, and telephone number, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. No details will be supplied to third parties, with the exception of the show organisers, who require the winners' details for the purpose of ensuring tickets are issued, labelled and waiting at the show press office. Winners' details will not be used for any purpose other than issuing the tickets.
* We will cancel an entrant's claims on the prize if no response to the notification email is received within 3 days of the notification being sent. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the notification email is not trapped by any spam filters. Late responses, for whatever reason, will not be accepted.
* An entrant's claim on the prize will be cancelled immediately if the notification email is bounced as undeliverable or rejected by the entrants ISP for whatever reason.
* Tickets will not be posted. Winners must collect their tickets from the Show Press Office when they arrive at the NEC. Tickets will only be issued to winners who have provided their name, address, and telephone number to us so that we can pass these details on to the Show organisers, this is to ensure tickets are issued, labelled and waiting for winners at the press office when they arrive to collect their prize. Proof of ID and address must be provided when collecting tickets.
* UKMotorhomes reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice.
[Rules Version 230817]