We're offering the chance to win a pair of tickets for the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show!
Running from 20 to 25 February, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 covers five halls of Birmingham’s NEC. All the new season tents, trailer tents and folding caravans are displayed, together with camping and outdoor leisure accessories and, of course, the UK’s largest exhibition line-up of caravans, motorhomes, campervans, caravan holiday homes and lodges.
Visitors can try their hand at motorhome manoeuvring, campervan test driving and caravan towing * as well as exploring UK and overseas camping destinations. Whether new to camping and leisure vehicle holidays or an avid adventurer, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 offers staycation inspiration and advice for all.
With encouraging everyone to spend ‘24 hours outdoors’ in 2018 a theme of this year’s show, the Discovery Theatre’s celebrity line-up includes inspiring and informative talks from a number of renowned names. Adventurers Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Anna McNuff share tales of their epic expeditions, while Rowland Rivron, Monica Rivron, Matt Allwright, Katie Chapman and Monty Halls also appear.
An array of cookery experts take to the stage throughout the show’s six days, sharing quick and easy on-the- go recipes. See demonstrations from celebrity chefs such as Rustie Lee, Dean Edwards, Paul Da Costa Greaves, Chris Bavin and more.
With new-for- 2018 attractions including a skate rink and Holiday Park Experience as well as favourites such as an assault course and climbing wall, there’s plenty of free activities to enjoy. Also pitching up are The Camping and Caravanning Club and the Caravan and Motorhome Club offering thousands of camping destinations at home and abroad, while partners such as The Woodland Trust offer inspiration on walks and getting outdoors.
*Driving licence required.
Our friends at the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show have given us some tickets, so you have the chance to visit the show for free!
We have 10 pairs of tickets to the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show up for grabs, for your chance to win just select the correct answer below, fill in your email address, and click the submit button - please read the T&Cs
For our Competition Terms & Conditions please see below
One entry per household - ALL instances of duplicate entries will result in ALL entries which we judge as being from the same source being invalidated.
Hint: We don't just check the email addresses when looking for duplicate entries!
For more information about the show, please visit www.ccmshow.co.uk
Winners tickets must be collected at the press office at the NEC
The press office is located outside Hall 4, suites 4.8 and 4.9.
It is also accessible from within the hall during the following hours:
Tuesday 20 : 09:45 – 17:00
Wednesday 21 : 09:45 – 17:00
Thursday 22: 09:45 – 17:00
Friday 23: 09:45 – 17:00
Saturday 24: 09:45 – 17:00
Sunday 25: 09:45 – 12:00
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ccmshow.co.uk or by phone on 0844 873 7333. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Children aged 15 and under enter free.
£7.00 Senior (over 60s), £8.00 Adult when booking before 23:59hrs 19/02/18 after which time prices revert to the on-the- door price of £9.00 Senior and £10.00 Adult. A £1.25 transaction fee applies.
Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value. For full terms and conditions please visit www.ccmshow.co.uk
Our Competition Terms & Conditions
Entering the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, which all entrants agree to be bound by.
* This competition is administered by UKMotorhomes with these competition terms and conditions, and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
* The Competition is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 or over.
* One entry only per household is permitted. All multiple entries which we judge as being from the same source will be cancelled.
* There is no cash alternative, the prize is as stated and cannot be altered.
* The judge's decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* We cannot accept responsibility for any late or lost entries and reserve the right to reject entries, including but not limited to illegible, fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive entries, without notice.
* Entries must be received on or before the closing date of midnight, UK time, on Wednesday 31st January 2018.
* Entrants agree to their name and town or city of residence being published, for the purpose of but not limited to, accompanying published entries or for authentication of the competition through the publishing of winners details. No other details will be supplied to third parties except for the purpose of ensuring tickets are issued, labelled and waiting at the show press office when the winners arrive to collect their prize.
* The draw will be made on the day following the closing date. 10 winning entries will be picked at random from the valid correct entries received.
* The winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided, within 5 days of the closing date. Entrants must supply valid details as required by the competition instructions to be eligible to receive the competition prize(s).
* The winners must provide their name, address, and telephone number, in order to be eligible to receive the prize.
* We will cancel an entrant's claims on the prize if no response to the notification email is received within 3 days of the notification being sent. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the notification email is not trapped by any spam filters. Late responses, for whatever reason, will not be accepted.
* An entrant's claim on the prize will be cancelled immediately if the notification email is bounced as undeliverable or rejected by the entrants ISP for whatever reason.
* Tickets will not be posted. Winners must collect their tickets from the Show Press Office when they arrive at the NEC. Tickets will only be issued to winners who have provided their name, address, and telephone number to us so that we can pass these details on to the Show organisers, this is to ensure tickets are issued, labelled and waiting for winners at the press office when they arrive to collect their prize.
* UKMotorhomes reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice.
[Rules Version 100118]